- Vinh Phuc awards certificates of two special national relic sites
- Provincial Preventive Medicine Center meets national standard
- Launching the plan “building national standard on health in 2015-2020 period”
- Johnson Controls named best automotive battery maker for 11th consecutive year Delkor brand awarded for quality excellence
- Da Nang Awards Certificate of Merit to Irish Ambassador and Irish Aid
On July 11, Thua Thien Hue People’s Committee held a ceremony for announcing and awarding the Certificate of Quality Management System in accordance with the national standard TCVN 9001:2008 of the Directorate for Standards, Metrology and Quality (STAMEQ) under the Ministry of Science and Technology. The scope of certification is all the managing activities of the Provincial People’s Committee (PPC).
According to the Decision No. 1372/QĐ-TĐC dated May 17, 2013 by the STAMEQ, the PPC’s Quality Management System includes 72 procedures (58 procedures are activities under the PPC’s leaders and 14 procedures are activities under the PPC’s Office and following the PPC’s direction) aiming at solving all the managing activities of the PPC.
Addressing the ceremony, Mr. Phan Ngoc Tho, Deputy Chairman of the PPC emphasized that ISO 9001:2008 application helped the PPC discover shortcomings while individuals and units were implementing their duties. Especially thanks to this application, there have been lots of changes in solving daily affairs, namely resolution procedures and process are open, resolution time is quick and on schedule. The PPC’s leaders always consider the Quality Management System of Standard ISO as an efficient support tool in management. The application of IT and Quality Management System of Standard ISO has fostered strongly the administrative reform, enhanced the provincial officials’ professionalism, and helped the provincial leaders have solutions aiming at improving ability and managing the PPC’s units scientifically and in order.