- VND 210 billion for building new rural areas in localities
- World Vision donates nearly VND 08 billion to Son Tay
- Agribank to give a 20-b VND loan to Ly Son Fisheries JSC
- Ly Son’s people have houses to live in, but don’t have places to drop litter
- Thua Thien-Hue: VND 129 billion for restoring relic site
In the morning of 10 June, Quang Ngai Provincial Military High Command in combination with Thanh An 96 Construction Company under Ministry of Defence held the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of Ly Son Southeast coastal anti-erosion dyke system cum functioning as a road, stage 2 in Ly Son island district.
As designed, the aforesaid sea dyke has the total length of about 2 km, starting from Ly Son fishing port to Con Group (Tay Hamlet, An Vinh commune). It is estimated with the total investment capital of VND 210 billion and scheduled to complete at the end of 2015.
On this occasion, the stage 1 of the project with total length of 5 km and total investment capital of VND 150 billion was also held taken-over and put to use.
Reportedly, the project aims at connecting sea dykes around the island, ensuring safety for coastal residents, environment and pushing up socio-economic development in the island. The sea dyke route will be also used for security and national defence.