(CPV) – The Prime Minister has signed Decision 850 on June 4 on purchasing rice of the summer-autumn crop 2013 in the Mekong Delta for temporary reserves.
Under the decision, the purchasing period will be from June 15 to July 31, 2013.
The State budget will cover 100 percent of interest rate on loans for businesses to buy rice for three months, from June 15 to September 15.
The Vietnam Food Association was asked to work with people’s committees of provinces and cities in the Mekong Delta to instruct enterprises to purchase rice at market prices.
The Ministry of Finance, in association with the State Bank of Vietnam, will direct interest rate assistance under the decision and allocate State budget funds to carry out the interest rate assistance.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, in association with the Ministry of Industry and Trade, people’s committees in provinces and cities in the Mekong Delta and the Vietnam Food Association, will supervise the purchasing of rice under the decision./.
- George P. Bush was on the road to flunking out of Rice. His grandmother helped him turn things around.
- Flight chaos, cancellations persist at Delta days after storms
- As import prices soar, Cuba pushes to produce more rice
- Man Utd chief Ed Woodward makes Declan Rice transfer decision as West Ham set asking price
- Reminder: Summer Actually Ends in September
- Delta rises to top of annual U.S. airline ranking
- Citi: Gold to Hit $1,400 on China, Central Bank Buying
- The Automobili Amos Delta Futurista Is an Incredible $350,000
- Delta to offer Wi-Fi on mainline domestic fleet
- Scottish Government ‘committed’ to building new Aberdeen hospital