- Coordination in prevention, fight against smuggling, trade fraud
- Fire Prevention, Fighting and Rescue Police Department restructured
- ODA Capital poured in fire prevention & fighting field
- Phu Yen department of Health Services: Summing up 5 years of preventing, fighting against children malnutrition based on the community
- Tan Phu district’s Fire Prevention & Fighting Unit wins first prize
PANO – 500 youths from the Youth Union of the Ho Chi Minh City Power Corporation, the Saigontourist Company, the Fire Prevention and Fighting Police Department and the city’s district 4 participated in a program, “Join hands to ensure safety and economization for social welfare” on June 1st.
Through communication and consultation, the event partly helped raise people’s awareness of fire prevention and fighting, safe and economical electricity use as well as mobilize youths to take part in activities to support needy labourers and policy beneficiaries in the city.
On the occasion, the participating units visited and presented gifts to Heroic Vietnamese Mothers, tickets to visit Dam Sen Cultural Park to needy children with good academic results and fire extinguishers to provinces.
Translated by Son Ca