(VEN) – The Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP) recently launched the 2013 Social Enterprise Support Program (SESP 2013) nationwide.
SESP 2013 aims to identify and directly invest in social enterprises at their critical stages of development, incubation and acceleration, in order to enhance their sustainability and social impact.
This year, CSIP is promoting strategic cooperation with Diageo Vietnam to implement Plan W – Empowering Women through Learning. SESP 2013 gives priority to social enterprises that create a positive impact on women’s empowerment and gender equality, facilitating women’s access to resources and opportunities to improve their capabilities and positions in society, social business models that create jobs for women and social enterprises led by women. The program also encourages the participation of social enterprises that are addressing interdisciplinary social and environmental challenges.
The deadline for application is June 30, 2013. Ten social enterprises at the incubation stage and four social enterprises at the acceleration stage will be provided with consultancy and assistance for three months to make business plans. These enterprises will have to defend their business plans before an investment council. A maximum of five social enterprises at the incubation stage will be financed with US$10,000 and provided with intensive business consultancy; two social enterprises at the acceleration stage will be financed with US$30,000 and provided with business consultancy as well as access to investment opportunities.
Detailed information about the program and the application form are available at website: http://csip.vn.
- Redevelopment of Clinton's downtown gains steam
- This Billionaire's 'Terrible Purchase' Just Made $14 Billion In Profits, And Now He's Ready For More
- A shift in giving means local nonprofits must adapt
- Scott Maddox removed from office after pleading not guilty to 44-count indictment
- Bernie Sanders Is Quietly Building a Digital Media Empire
- 100 Most Influential Libertarians: A Newsmax/FreedomFest List
- Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump
- Stacey Abrams Has a Big Decision to Make
- What’s Really Happening to Uighurs in Xinjiang?
- Airbus and Boeing are signing economic suicide pacts with Beijing
2013 Social Enterprise Support Program launched have 327 words, post on at June 9, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.