The first episode of the first season of the Vietnamese version of the children’s singing show “Giong Hat Viet Nhi” (The Voice Kids) will be broadcast at 9pm on VTV3 on June 1.
Since beginning with the qualifier round in March, the contest has attracted around 4,000 little contestants across the country.
This year, the coaches are singers Thanh Bui, Hien Thuc, Luu Huong Giang and Ho Hoai Anh. Doctor of psychology Huynh Van Son will be the show’s consultant to help the little contestants overcome their stress during the competition.
Coach Thanh Bui has said that he was surprised by the contestants’ talent.
“I was impressed seeing that the kids were confident enough to sing English songs on the stage. I think with the support of the coaches, those little talents will grow and shine in our music industry,” Bui said.
The winner of “The Voice Kids” will receive a VND500million (US$24,038) award.
- The Loveliest Children’s Books of 2018
- Hendrix for Kids, Cali Royalty and Swansongs
- In Memoriam: Remembering Those We Lost in 2017
- A Hint of GLAAD's Plan for Roland Martin?
- Finding the American Dream in Britney Spears' hometown
- Hanif Willis-Abdurraqib’s poetry is a crash course in emotional honesty
- Here's what happened to every single 'MADtv' cast member
- Roots, Past and Present: A Look Back at the Original Cast and a Sneak Peek at the New Stars
- The Wire: The Ultimate ‘Where Are They Now?’
- Mom of the Year: Holly Robinson Peete’s Reality Is All Too Real