A representative from the Foreign Ministry’s National Boundary Commission on April 12 opposed China’s plan to bring tourists to Hoang Sa (Paracel) archipelago. Hoang Sa Soldier Feast and Commemoration Festival “Vietnam has indisputable sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagoes. China’s plan to brings tourists to Hoang Sa is a serious violation of Vietnam’s sovereignty, running counter to the spirit of the Declaration on Conduct of Parties in the East Sea (DOC)”, the representative said.“Vietnam demands China to cancel such a plan,” he said, adding that on April 12, the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry handed over a diplomatic note to a representative of the Chinese Embassy in Hanoi to protest the plan.Regarding reports on Taiwan ’s intention to upgrade piers on Ba Binh Island, part of Vietnam’s Truong Sa archipelago, the National Boundary Commission representative stressed that Taiwan ’s building plans are a serious violation of Vietnam’s sovereignty. He also said Vietnam demands the Taiwanese side to give up the plan so as not to further complicate the situation and raise tension in the East Sea.
- History records prove Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa, Truong Sa
- Vietnam - India culture and tourism: Chicken lays golden eggs
- The Lakers-Nets series in China ends _ quietly, again
- Global and China End-Wheel Grain Drill Market provides Quantitative Analysis 2016-2021
- YEAR END TAX PLANNING AND PREPARATION FOR BUSINESSES – Tax Tips for 2004
- Under pressure Trump asks China to investigate the Bidens
- Trump publicly asks China to probe Biden
- The Lakers-Nets series in China ends — quietly, again
- Lakers-Nets series in China ends — quietly, again
- Son La asked to review master plan on socio-economic development
Vietnam asks China to end tourism plan in Hoang Sa have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 13, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.