Vietnam and Denmark on March 6 signed co-operation agreements on tertiary education and diabetes treatment during Danish Minister of Trade and Investment Pia Olsen Dyhr’s visit to Vietnam.
Under the agreements, the Design and Business School – TEKO – of Denmark and the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HUTECH) will exchange students, syllabus and lecturers.
Their co-operation training programme, the first between universities of the two countries, will start this autumn with 20 TEKO students studying in Vietnam for 16 weeks during their third semester.
It is expected to boost students’ understanding of the international business environment and culture among nations.
The same day, the Danish minister highlighted the two countries’ co-operation programme in diabetes treatment during her fact-finding tour to the hospital run by Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Her tour aimed to accelerate the opening of a training centre on diabetes treatment built with the assistance of Denmark ‘s Novo Nordisk Company.
The minister also attended an exchange with students from the HCM Foreign Trade University and visited Viedam Company, a joint venture between Vietnam and Denmark in the plastic moulding industry.
- Continued reform to upgrade education
- President Tran Dai Quang of Vietnam Dies of Unspecified ‘Rare and Toxic Virus’
- Denmark’s water woes spark charity drive at Columbia ballpark
- DPRK Chairman Kim Jong Un to pay official visit to Vietnam
- Denmark Is Forcing Immigrant Children to Learn About Christmas, Easter and Democracy
- Vietnam treasures partnership with Russia: top leaders
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Cuban delegation visits Vietnam-Cuba Friendship Hospital
- Parliamentary cooperation – important pillar of Vietnam-Russia ties
- Vietnam’s second field hospital launched
- Vietnam wants to contribute to world peace mission
- Vietnam - a magnet for M&A deals
- Vietnam, Australia enhance stronger strategic partnership
- Politics United States transfers six patrol boats to Vietnam Coast Guard Meet the woman changing Vietnam’s honey industry
- Politics United States transfers six patrol boats to Vietnam Coast Guard Buddhist statues at Hanoi pagoda vandalized en masse
- Politics United States transfers six patrol boats to Vietnam Coast Guard Illegal car parking rife in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Politics United States transfers six patrol boats to Vietnam Coast Guard Foreign doctors learn from Vietnamese
- SC Issues Notice On Plea For Humane Treatment Of Detainees In Assam’s Detention Centres & Other Safeguards [Read Petition]
- U.S. Department of Education Issues Final Rule on Borrower Defense to Repayment
- PM Phuc notes with joy Vietnam-Austria comprehensive cooperation
Vietnam, Denmark co-operate in education, diabetes treatment have 392 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 6, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.