Vietnam and Denmark on March 6 signed co-operation agreements on tertiary education and diabetes treatment during Danish Minister of Trade and Investment Pia Olsen Dyhr’s visit to Vietnam.
Under the agreements, the Design and Business School – TEKO – of Denmark and the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HUTECH) will exchange students, syllabus and lecturers.
Their co-operation training programme, the first between universities of the two countries, will start this autumn with 20 TEKO students studying in Vietnam for 16 weeks during their third semester.
It is expected to boost students’ understanding of the international business environment and culture among nations.
The same day, the Danish minister highlighted the two countries’ co-operation programme in diabetes treatment during her fact-finding tour to the hospital run by Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Her tour aimed to accelerate the opening of a training centre on diabetes treatment built with the assistance of Denmark ‘s Novo Nordisk Company.
The minister also attended an exchange with students from the HCM Foreign Trade University and visited Viedam Company, a joint venture between Vietnam and Denmark in the plastic moulding industry.
- Learn to manage diabetes Sunday at conference in North Naples
- Diabetes deaths soaring in Brooklyn
- Hanoi looks to boost educational cooperation with UK
- Column: Treatment courts help veterans
- Routine blood screening is essential to detecting diabetes
- Poverty, obesity fuel Ky's diabetes epidemic
- Vietnam 'on the edge' of becoming a mid-tier cybercrime hub
- Pancreatic cancer is an insidious disease, doctors on the hunt for breakthrough treatments
- DIABETES CARE CENTER SEEKS FUNDS, PATIENTS. 15,000 ILL IN ROCKAWAYS, BUT ONLY 60 SERVED
- DIABETES CENTER SEEKS AID
- Vet returns to Vietnam to aid kids
- Washington, get well soon: Reform must promote better health, not just more treatment
- 13 patients receive kidney transplants in historic 26-operation swap
- Brain tumors on the rise, but more treatments available
- Drugs and surgery are the treatments for ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory bowel disease
- Dept. of Ed officials admit poor treatment on school bus abuse cases
- Letters: Sen. Kenley has been friend to education in Indiana
- Giving Generations of Sephardim a Chance at Higher Education
- Millstone man's $900K pot operation busted, prosecutor says
- 'Glee' recap: 'Special Education' has Rachel and Finn breaking up, Emma getting married
Vietnam, Denmark co-operate in education, diabetes treatment have 352 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 6, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.