VietNamNet Bridge – The paintings that have not been introduced since the “Art under the roof” project in 2012 are now on display in a separate exhibition.
The international art project “Art under the roof” took place from October 17 to 26, 2012. After the workshop, some artworks were exhibited at the Hanoi University of Culture.
However, the majority of the artworks of this project are still unknown. These works are now displayed at the “Art under the roof” exhibition in Hanoi.
As a large workshop with the participation of 68 artists from 14 countries around the world, “Art under the roof” is a multi-dimensional view of the Muong culture of Vietnamese and international artists.
The artists had 9 days to learn about the culture of Hoa Binh and then described the Muong culture on their artworks.
The exhibition “Art under the roof” will open until February 18 at 42 Yet Kieu, Hanoi.
Compiled by T. Van
- Revival of Chinese Culture -- First International Chinese Classical Dance Competition
- The Redemption Of A Rebel Artist
- Customize Your Content For Different Cultures
- Presenting - Lido Chilelli - Founder of the Toronto International Beaches Jazz Festival
- Learning the Basics of Eye Makeup
- Discover Five Highly Collectable Living, French Artists...Unique And Affordable!
- Postmodernism As An Artistic Space - The Photographic World Of Chezhin The Artist
- Haiti - Culture And Sports
- Art Jewelry - The Eye and the Hand of the Artist
- Your First Trip Overseas on International Business
- Butterfly Culture
- How To Think Like A Martial Artist And Win
- Independent Professionals - What Stands Between You and Your Artist Statement?
- View Feng Zhengjie Artist Exhibitions and Paintings
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Discrimination when Working Internationally
- How to Contact Comic Book Artists and Writers
- Toronto International Film Festival Is Still A Friend Of Independent Films
- Keeping Employees: Creating a "High-Retention" Culture
- Don't Censor the Music and Artistic Expression
- About Feng Zhengjie - A Chinese Artists
Muong culture in the eyes of international artists have 300 words, post on at February 9, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.