VietNamNet Bridge – The paintings that have not been introduced since the “Art under the roof” project in 2012 are now on display in a separate exhibition.
The international art project “Art under the roof” took place from October 17 to 26, 2012. After the workshop, some artworks were exhibited at the Hanoi University of Culture.
However, the majority of the artworks of this project are still unknown. These works are now displayed at the “Art under the roof” exhibition in Hanoi.
As a large workshop with the participation of 68 artists from 14 countries around the world, “Art under the roof” is a multi-dimensional view of the Muong culture of Vietnamese and international artists.
The artists had 9 days to learn about the culture of Hoa Binh and then described the Muong culture on their artworks.
The exhibition “Art under the roof” will open until February 18 at 42 Yet Kieu, Hanoi.
Compiled by T. Van
- Artist Bruguera tackles global migrant row at Tate Modern
- Entang Wiharso crosses cultures and borders through art
- Amnesty International exhibition shows the human in human rights
- Art Jakarta 2018 eyes emerging middle market: Ria Lirungan
- Art show sheds light on cross-cultural ties
- Art in the eyes of FX Harsono
Muong culture in the eyes of international artists have 196 words, post on at February 9, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.