VietNamNet Bridge – The paintings that have not been introduced since the “Art under the roof” project in 2012 are now on display in a separate exhibition.
The international art project “Art under the roof” took place from October 17 to 26, 2012. After the workshop, some artworks were exhibited at the Hanoi University of Culture.
However, the majority of the artworks of this project are still unknown. These works are now displayed at the “Art under the roof” exhibition in Hanoi.
As a large workshop with the participation of 68 artists from 14 countries around the world, “Art under the roof” is a multi-dimensional view of the Muong culture of Vietnamese and international artists.
The artists had 9 days to learn about the culture of Hoa Binh and then described the Muong culture on their artworks.
The exhibition “Art under the roof” will open until February 18 at 42 Yet Kieu, Hanoi.
Compiled by T. Van
- Art event brings together 120 international, local artists
- Snapchat's International Women's Day 'Curie' lens backfires
- Passport software can't tell this man's eyes are open
- Cross-eyed cat wins over Instagram with its crazy peepers
- The 404 Show 1,537: Netflix eyes HBO, attack of 1,000 kilobots, farewell gentle intern (podcast)
- Danish bus rolls its eyes at Donald Trump
- Why Meghan Trainor's Cultural Appropriation Lives in Her Voice
- Paralyzed artist paints with mind alone
- Pick-Up Artists Set Their Eyes on the Prize: North Korean Women
- Neanderthals – not modern humans – were first artists on Earth, experts claim
- Tricycle theatre's new artistic director is Indhu Rubasingham
- Secret Service nabs Apple Store spy camera artist
- Zuckerberg portrait made from the artist's poop doesn't totally stink
- Artist creates 11-acre portrait in Belfast field
- Artist sends NSA a super-encrypted mixtape
- Forensic artist performs facial reconstruction on Crystal Head vodka bottle
- Legally blind artist, 97, paints in pixels
- X-ray artist's amazing images reveal hidden beauty
- Artist vibrates water with the power of thought
- Google, Facebook, 2K score with NBA interns
Muong culture in the eyes of international artists have 301 words, post on at February 9, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.