VietNamNet Bridge – The paintings that have not been introduced since the “Art under the roof” project in 2012 are now on display in a separate exhibition.
“Art under the roof” exhibition
The international art project “Art under the roof” took place from October 17 to 26, 2012. After the workshop, some artworks were exhibited at the Hanoi University of Culture.
However, the majority of the artworks of this project are still unknown. These works are now displayed at the “Art under the roof” exhibition in Hanoi.
As a large workshop with the participation of 68 artists from 14 countries around the world, “Art under the roof” is a multi-dimensional view of the Muong culture of Vietnamese and international artists.
The artists had 9 days to learn about the culture of Hoa Binh and then described the Muong culture on their artworks.
The exhibition “Art under the roof” will open until February 18 at 42 Yet Kieu, Hanoi.
Compiled by T. Van
- Vietnamese DJ joins international artists for online EDM festival
- Hanoi International Film Festival 2020 gets go ahead for November 4
- 'Beginning of a new era': how culture went virtual in the face of crisis
- Frida Kahlo: The surrealist artist and feminist who owned her adverse life story
- Mat Collishaw's shock tactics: 'Cruelty happening before your eyes'
- Pandemic scuttles market for folk artists from 50 nations
- Artist brightens sick kids' days with paintings
- The artist with the remote-controlled robotic body: 'I’ve made a career out of being a failure'
- Traditional artists sing out in fight against coronavirus
- Björk exhibition at MoMA celebrates 'paradigmatic artist of the 90s'
- Artist group shows love for Hanoi through sketches
- Indian contemporary art: Young artists lay new foundations
- Honouring Vietnam’s culinary culture
- Initiative to help performing artistes hit by lockdown
- Folk artist in his 80s revives age-old woodblock printing
- The Hare with Amber Eyes by Edmund de Waal – review
- Corona tales: Theatre artists get dramatically digital
- Veteran artist aims to keep folk woodblock tradition alive
- Content from Bangalore International Centre Streams, Talks now available online
- What's the Story Behind Angola's Man Booker International Prize Nominee?
Muong culture in the eyes of international artists have 324 words, post on at February 9, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.