A Manchester City youth team player has been sentenced to 16months in jail for killing a brother and sister in a car accidentwhile driving his Mercedes at nearly twice the speed limit.Courtney Meppen-Walter, an 18-year-old defender who hascaptained England’s under-18 team, hit a car as it emerged from aside street in Manchester. He was driving 56 mph in a 30 mphzone.The victims, Kulwant Singh and Ravel Kaur, arrived in Britain in2001 after fleeing persecution by the Taliban.Meppen-Walter wept Thursday as he was sentenced at ManchesterCrown Court. He will serve eight months, but may be releasedearlier on an electronic tag, and was banned from driving for threeyears.Meppen-Walter twice was an unused substitute for City inChampions League matches.
- Three Phenix City Youth Baseball Teams Are Heading to the Cal Ripken World Series
- Mourinho says Man City ‘disrespectful’ in documentary
- Seth Beer named Astros' Minor League Player of the Month
- Beating The Streets: Inner-City Youth Beat The Odds On The Mat
- Fluent, Inc. Announces Donation of $100,000 to Aid in the Education & Development of New York City Youth
- What he did to a Gulfport girl has this man spending 10 years in jail
- Texas Man Shot After Allegedly Stabbing 16-Month-Old Son and Yelling 'Jesus Is Coming'
- Man dies in Montgomery County Jail
- Party City Announces the Acquisition of 16 Franchise Stores in the Pennsylvania Market
- Matter of when Man City wins title and how many records fall
Man City youth team player jailed for 16 months have 246 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 28, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.