- World supports Vietnam for national reunification
- Young people tell the world about Vietnam through clips
- Exhibition highlights the world supporting Vietnam during war
- The Department of Foreign Affairs and World Vision Vietnam sign cooperation agreement
- World Bank: Vietnam Economy Shows Resilience, Low Inflation
(VOV) – Located 12 km from My Tho City of Tien Giang province, Dong Tam Snake Farm is one of the largest snake-raising centres in Vietnam, which is preserving specimens of most snake species in the country.
As 2013 is observed as the year of the snake according to the lunar calendar, the farm has attracted a large number of visitors who want to explore the wild life of the species in nature.
These days officials and staff of the farm are working hard to care for precious and rare species of snakes and guide visitors to make a tour of the farm considered the World of the Snake in Vietnam.
Let’s take a close look at the farm and species raised in it.