LG plans to lead industry with OLED TV, broader ultra HD TV lineup, unique smart TV features Speaking at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Havis Kwon, President and CEO of the LG Electronics’ Home Entertainment Company, outlined the company’s vision for the upcoming year and expressed confidence in LG’s ability to lead the next generation TV market. “2013 is an important year because for LG, it marks the beginning of a newTV era,” said Mr. Kwon. “With game-changing products such as the OLED TV and Ultra HD TV, we are in a strong position strategically to lead the industry. Delivery of our Ultra HD TV well before the competition and the imminent release of our OLED TV in the first quarter of 2013 will give us a head start in a market where speed is a critical component of success.” Seizing the Advantage with Global Rollout of OLED TV In order to gain an early foothold in the OLED TV market, Mr. Kwon said LG will launch its 55-inch OLED TV in North America, Central and South America, Europe and Asia in the first quarter of 2013. The company will increase R&D and investment in OLED TV… Read full this story
- Kaltura and Innovid Offer TV Marketers an Industry First Solution for Personalized Interactive Promotions
- Curved 8K TV Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2019-2025
- Global Curved Smart TV Market Research Report,Market size,Status,Revenue,Consumption,Import & Future Forecast-2019-2025
- HD Map Market Segmentation, Application, Trends, Opportunity & Forecast 2019 to 2023
- Is this your first glimpse of Virgin Media's next-generation TV box?
- Ole Miss downs Missouri, inches closer to NCAA Tournament picture
- Diabetes Drugs Market, Global, Regions. Countries, Size, Growth, Forecasts, New Treatments
- How Do You Stack Up in Today’s Job Market?
- EVOLIO Marketing’s Federbush to Lead EXHIBITORLIVE Sessions on Meaningful Trade Show Measurement
- Bond Market 2019 Global Analysis, Share, Trend, Key Players, Opportunities & Forecast To 2023
LG to lead OLED and ULTRA HD TV markets have 343 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 10, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.