On 14th January morning, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Co., Ltd organized the ground breaking ceremony to build a factory to produce printers and photocopiers in VSIP Haiphong Integrated Township, Industrial and Service Park. This is the 6th project commenced construction in VSIP Haiphong and the 1st FDI project start construction in Haiphong City in 2013. Attending the ground breaking ceremony were leaders of Haiphong City and representative of Japan Embassy in Vietnam – Mr. Takahiro Shimomura, Second Secretary. Fuji Xerox Haiphong project covering total area of 18 hectares with total investment capital of USD 119 million for phase 1 will produce laser printers, digital photocopiers, multifunctional digital photocopiers, laser scanners… for export; production capacity is estimated 1.3 million products and 2.5 million components per year. In a speech at the ground breaking ceremony, Mr. Yoshida Haruhiko, Vice President of Fuji Xerox Corporation emphasized that the corporation aimed at constructing a new and competitive Monozukuri system. Multifunctional printer and photocopier manufacturing technology applied in Haiphong factory is not a combination of modern technology products like PCs and smartphones but an association between advanced technology and low technology. This manufacturing technology will make the most of low technology, and therefore will have…
- Fiat Chrysler to invest USD 5.3 billion in its plants
- Subaru Parent Fuji Heavy Industries Changes Its Name to Subaru Corp.
- Kodak, IBM, Xerox, Goldman Sachs: Corporate America Big in Photo Enforcement
- Fuji Heavy Industries changes name to Subaru Corp. in 2017
- CarDekho.com raised USD 50 Million
- Chevrolet to launch Trailblazer and Spin in coming months, to invest 1 billion USD in India
- Ranking the Best Receiving Corps for 2018 College Football Season
- The Shakedown Continues: Toyota Could Cough Up Another $16.4 mil Over 6 Year Old Truck
- Ford Expands in India, Invests in Chennai Plant
- GM invests $119 million in Michigan components plant
Fuji Xerox Corp invests USD 119 mil. in Haiphong have 305 words, post on at January 16, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.