VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnamese rescue teams yesterday, Dec 25, successfully saved five sailors from Myanmar stuck on a Malaysian oil tanker that ran aground just 300m off the Thua Thien – Hue coast.
The fortunate sailors on the 3,000-tonne Onnekas One were given needed healthcare assistance and are being helped with necessary procedures before being sent back to Myanmar.
- Elite Dangerous players rescue pilot stranded in the void
- Two people rescued, one still missing after boat overturns on Myakka River, FWC says
- Elite Dangerous pilot stranded in void for nearly three months is due to be rescued
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue's free beta is a sim sandbox of heroics (plus a bit of horror)
- Save lives and play with vehicles in Stormworks: Build and Rescue
- Far Cry 5’s Vietnam DLC cuts the crap and puts an emphasis on stealth
- Cat interferes with Elite Dangerous rescue operation, ruins everything
- Bizarre moment four drug smugglers RESCUE police officers who fell into the sea when their boats collided during a high-speed chase off Spanish coast
- Death Stranding isn't like other war games, it's about "protecting life"
- Save Tiny Bots in Launch Trailer for Astro Bot Rescue Mission