Vietnam and the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan should push the import-export of products of each side’s strength, in order to tap into the great potential of bilateral trade. Duong Hoang Minh, Vice Head of the European Market Department under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, made the suggestion at a seminar on trade ties between Vietnam and the union, held by the ministry and the European Union Multilateral Trade Assistance Project in Ho Chi Minh City on December 17. (more…)
- Vietnam – Customs Union to sign FTA in early 2015
- Vietnam takes steps to avoid trade war crossfire
- Vietnam advised to seek stronger int’l support in East Sea issues
- No 10 rules out customs union before cross-party talks begin
- Reality Check: How could customs union deal work?
- Would the UK be better off in or out of a customs union?
- Brexit customs union bad for foreign policy and trade, says Truss
- Brexit: May has ruled out Corbyn's customs union plan – No 10
- Brexit indicative votes include customs union and Norway-style deal
- EVFTA opens new era in Vietnam-EU trade ties: Italian experts
Vietnam and Customs Union eye stronger trade ties have 198 words, post on at December 17, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.