Vietnam and the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan should push the import-export of products of each side’s strength, in order to tap into the great potential of bilateral trade.
Duong Hoang Minh, Vice Head of the European Market Department under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, made the suggestion at a seminar on trade ties between Vietnam and the union, held by the ministry and the European Union Multilateral Trade Assistance Project in Ho Chi Minh City on December 17.
- Việt Nam-US forum seeks boost to investment, trade ties
- RoK, Can Tho seek stronger economic ties
- Turkey, UK sign free trade agreement
- Vietnam-Indonesia diplomatic ties marked in HCM City
- May to Push ‘Soft Brexit’ with No U.S. Trade Deal, Brexiteers Threaten Rebellion
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 10
- UKVFTA creates more room for bilateral trade links
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 29
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 30
- UK, Vietnam sign post-Brexit trade deal
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 10
- UKVFTA ushers in a bright future for UK – VN ties, ensures smooth post-Brexit trade
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 8
- Vietnam, UK sign FTA
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 30
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 1
- What Brexit chaos? Britain says EU trade is 'running smoothly' as trucks cross Channel on UK's first day outside single market - as first Irish Sea checks take place under new deal
- UKVFTA ushers in a bright future for UK – Việt Nam ties, ensures smooth post-Brexit trade
- UK-Vietnam FTA to become effective from 23:00 on December 31
- UKVFTA ushers in a bright future for UK – Viet Nam ties, ensures smooth post-Brexit trade
Vietnam and Customs Union eye stronger trade ties have 247 words, post on at December 17, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.