VietNamNet Bridge – The Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) has confirmed its trust in coach Phan Thanh Hung after Vietnam’s bitter failure at the AFF Cup.
Several days after the failure at the AFF Cup, the biggest concern of the public is how the VFF will analyze the causes of failure and who will bear the greatest responsibility.
- Vietnam’s top goalkeeper may not be released for 2020 AFF Cup by Thai club
- VN's top goalkeeper may miss chance to defend AFF Cup title
- Vietnam’s goalie Van Lam may miss chance to defend AFF Cup title
- Vietnam’s No 1 keeper may miss chance to defend AFF Cup title
- Keeper Lâm may miss chance to defend AFF Cup title
- World Cup 2010 blog: 28 June
VFF still believes in domestic coach after AFF Cup failure have 124 words, post on english.cinet.vn at December 5, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.