Coach Tran Lap joined 13 contestants of “The Voice” program to take part in the “Green Journey” event on December 3rd.
In his role as goodwill ambassador of the “Green Talk” project, Tran Lap led a group – including 13 contestants from “The Voice” such as Dong Lan, Huong Tram and Kien Giang, along with many volunteers – to join in a bicycle ride for the International Day of Persons with Disabilities Day (Dec 3).
“Green Journey” is a program that aims to raise awareness about environment protection, held by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
Both the coach and contestants from “The Voice”, along with volunteers, started very early from Notre Dame Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh City, and went through “green stops” such as Tao Dan Park and 23 September Park.
At each “green station”, the group stopped to pick up potted plants to bring the children with disabilities. The program closed with a music performance by Tran Lap, “The Voice” contestants and the children at the centre. The organizing board said the meaning of the Green journey is to bring the children a “green lung” for a healthy environment.
- Disability Issue Absent From Vice-Presidential Debate
- Growing Room festival celebrates new diverse voices of CanLit
- Price hike looms for subsidized TTC passes
- Saving Peterborough’s Green Backyard: 'It's a point of stillness in a crazy world'
- How far will Mahathir push China?
- LIST: Summer activities for kids
- Singapore does not need sycophants. It needs loving critics
- Arcadia University’s probe of controversial professor intensifies free-speech debate
- What’s happening at Pride this weekend
- ‘My death is not my own’: the limits of legal euthanasia
- China is confronting new US hostility. But is it ready for the fight?
- The unstoppable love of the snowplow parent
- Huawei offensive is acceleration of yearslong endeavour
- At Vietnam’s biggest corruption trial, some sceptical views
- Women candidates face 'small-scale war' in Afghan election
- In full: DPM Heng Swee Keat's speech at the REACH-CNA dialogue
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Vocal vollies part of the job for India's hockey goalie
- Asian Games: Vocal vollies part of the job for India's hockey goalie
- The plot to subvert an election: Unravelling the Russia story so far
Tran Lap and contestants of "The Voice" pedal for disabled chidren have 350 words, post on at December 6, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.