VGP – The Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Science and Technology and the Japan Atomic Energy Agency on November 20 in Ha Noi held a seminar to seek ways to cooperate in using nuclear energy peacefully.
At the seminar, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Le Dinh Tien affirmed that Viet Nam uses atomic energy only for peaceful purposes, and ensures nuclear safety and security at the highest level, especially after an accident at Fukushima 1 nuclear power plant in Japan.
- Japan’s Sato discusses impact of race
- World Cup gives Japan joyful respite from disaster
- Players react to disaster in Japan
- Japan, Peru finish goalless in Kirin Cup
- Fans give Japan a hero’s welcome
- Fans give “Nadeshiko Japan” a hero’s welcome
- US wins sledge hockey gold 2-0 over Japan
- Japan Paralympian seeks to change perceptions
- Win over Japan boosts US psyche
- Italy sweats out 4-3 win over Japan at Confed Cup
- US beats Japan for soccer gold
- Baseball in Japan: a time to heal … and cheer
- Florida uses fast starts to overwhelm opponents
- No. 6 South Carolina uses big plays to beat UNC
- Jackets coached to unexpected heights
- Lakers reach deal in principle with Mike Brown
- FA: FIFA should move 2022 World Cup
- Chinese missiles threaten American bases on its doorstep
- Ryu has memorable, promising debut
- IOC to choose 2020 host, new president and 1 sport
VN, Japan coordinate to use nuclear energy have 209 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at November 21, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.