VGP – The Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Science and Technology and the Japan Atomic Energy Agency on November 20 in Ha Noi held a seminar to seek ways to cooperate in using nuclear energy peacefully. At the seminar, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Le Dinh Tien affirmed that Viet Nam uses atomic energy only for peaceful purposes, and ensures nuclear safety and security at the highest level, especially after an accident at Fukushima 1 nuclear power plant in Japan. (more…)
- The bankruptcy shaking nuclear energy to the core
- Trump Administration’s Climate Report Raises New Questions About Nuclear Energy’s Future
- NASA now allowing scientists to use nuclear power sources for future space missions
- Russian Scientists Arrested for Using Nuclear Supercomputer to Mine Bitcoin
- Americans staying home, streaming video, and using less energy because of it
- Swiss to vote on government's anti-nuclear energy strategy
- Hey kids, we used less energy and more renewable tech in 2009!
- In Iceland, bitcoin mining will soon use more energy than its residents
- California to use Web energy auctions
- Using high-energy physics to preserve old records
VN, Japan coordinate to use nuclear energy have 196 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at November 21, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.