(VEN) – The Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Vietnam Association of Foreign Investment Enterprises, and the Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Association for Economic Cooperation Development jointly held the Mekong Sub-region Investment Cooperation Forum with the theme of Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam Development Triangle before the New Challenges and Opportunities in Buon Ma Thuot City, Dak Lak Province.
This annual event is held alternately by three member countries and this time by Vietnam to exchange information, seek solutions to promote investment and economic development objectives in the Mekong Subregion, the economic corridors in the Subregion, and the Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam development triangle.
- Viet Nam hopes for more economic cooperation with UAE
- Dairy Packaging
- The Thirty Years War - Everyone Wins As Cable, Telcos Continue to Battle
- Japanese Candlesticks, Commodities, Niagara Falls, and a National Water Main Grid
- Enterprise Service Bus Features and Advantages
- Film Review - He's Just Not That Into You (2009)
- Roundtable - Working Capital in the Face of a Financial Crisis
- The Long Angle Iron Trade Business Collective Seeks the World's Power
- Why is Good Employee Communication So Important During an Economic Downturn?
- The Next Best Thing - Smart Growth
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Email Strategy
- 8 Reasons You Get Stuck With Unmotivated EFL Learners
- How to Make Some Money in Forex Trading
- Newbie's Guide to Internet Marketing (Themselves) - How to Make Money Online
- Tactics to Survive Online Marketing
- Market Samurai - Noble Samurai Product Review
- 10 Ways a Video Production Can Drive PR Business
- Information Products - Fifteen Factors That Boost Their Perceived Value
Mekong Subregion Investment Cooperation Forum highlights development triangle have 237 words, post on at November 23, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.