HA NOI (VNS)— A book Doi Mat Voi B52 (Facing the B-52s) revealing the memories of historical witnesses to the “Dien Bien Phu in the Air” Campaign against the US B-52 air blitz on Ha Noi in 1972 will be released here next Tuesday.
The book portrays Hanoians and their air defence force during the campaign through the stories of 116 witnesses.
- Queen remembers terror attack and Grenfell victims in Christmas message
- Manchester Arena bombing inquiry: Half of police officers required were on duty at time of atrocity
- Chinese moviegoers react to Monster Hunter World by review bombing the game on Steam
- Remember: 1 through 9 works just fine in Vietnam
- Remember Jontre Kirklin? The LSU receiver, former Lutcher star is back producing headlines
- 'They were burned pretty badly:' Pearl Harbor survivor aboard USS Arizona remembers attack 79 years later
- Letters: Remember Pearl Harbor assault, but don't forget the Philippines
- Steve Thompson: I can't remember World Cup final win with England in 2003
- Beirut silos at heart of debate about remembering port blast
- Chilling CCTV of Manchester terrorist Salman Abedi shopping at Screwfix for bomb parts
- Anarchists in Berkeley play into the hands of enemies
- 'He wanted to get martyred and his wish came true': Iranian nuclear chief scientist's widow appears on state TV with her husband's coffin as supreme leader vows to avenge his assassination 'by Israel'
- Netanyahu Scolds UN, Calls It a 'House of Lies' Ahead of Jerusalem Vote (VIDEO)
- Source Tells Iranian Media Weapon Used to Kill Nuclear Scientist Had Israeli Markings On It
- Eminent Academic or Secret Nuke Chief? Iranian, Israeli Observers Weigh In on Fakhrizadeh’s Killing
- Do we really need another Royal baby? Surely we've got enough
- Defeating Boko Haram in five easy steps(2) By Ola Balogun
- Spies, Paranoia, Revolution, and the Rise of American Empire
- Jared Kushner lands at the White House with Ivanka and his children as it's revealed he will visit Saudi Arabia and Qatar this week for Israel talks after Mossad 'assassinated' Iran's top nuclear scientist
- Top moments from the 2015 Oscars
Bombing remembered have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 30, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.