Vietnam has recorded 96 cases of influenza A/H1N1 infection, including one death, since the beginning of this year, the Department of Preventive Health reported Tuesday.
Hanoi recorded 67 cases, according to the agency announcement. In addition to afflicting individuals in Ho Chi Minh City, confirmed cases have also been reported by authorities in provinces like Long An and Bac Giang.
- Swine Flu claims 800 lives across India, Sec 144 invoked
- Flu cases are now EIGHT TIMES higher than they were at the same point in the UK last winter as health chiefs accuse NHS staff of fuelling the crisis with 40% still not vaccinated
- China reports 3 new African swine fever cases
- Tamiflu prices rocket during flu season
- Vietnam steps up tax scrutiny of foreign invested enterprises
- PM calls for more efforts to control African swine fever
- Swine fever: How is Asia coping with the outbreak?
- Bay Area county reports two flu deaths
- Vietnam’s agriculture ministry criticized for failing to deal with pork price hike
- Tourist is banned from Australia after trying to bring in 4.6kg of raw PORK from Vietnam into the country
- Prince Philip in hospital after 'flu-like symptoms and suffering a fall'
- CDC warns flu season is hitting the country harder this year with 3.7million cases already reported and 1,800 DEATHS
- Urgent flu warning as more than 600 people DIE from the illness this year – and doctors say the virus is still spreading
- Flu risk 'cut by vigorous exercise'
- Doctors: Holiday Season Is Ideal For Spreading The Flu
- CDC: Number of Deaths from Flu Virus Rises to 1,800
- More Than 300 Minnesota Middle School Students Absent From One School Because of Flu-Like Sickness
- Free flu spray rolled out for four year olds in Wales
- Vietnam caught pants down in gender gap ranking
- Pet care costs can top human medical bills, new report reveals
Vietnam reports 96 swine flu cases have 284 words, post on at October 26, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.