More than 1,000 entrepreneurs, directors, economists and managers participated in Vietnam Human Resources Day 2012 (Vietnam HR Day) at the White Palace Convention Centre in HCM City on October 21.
This was an open forum to connect businesses leaders and the human resources from EduViet Corporation, the Vietnam Young Business Association, Hanoi National Economics University, Vietnam Human Resource Forum – HRlink.vn and Vietnam Director Human Resources Club.
Participants focused on discussing solutions to improve the management capacity of Vietnamese businesses.
In addition, an exchange was held between entrepreneurs, students and labourers about business leadership and staff motivation.
- To the race fan who saw me in a white shirt on a rainy day at the track
- French Open LIVE: Nadal targets 11th final at Roland Garros
- The Open 2018: Stewart Cink’s incredible baseball cap tan line has to be seen to be believed
- Cameron Norrie knocked out of French Open after four-set defeat to Lucas Pouille
- U.S. Open: Top players to watch at Shinnecock Hills
- EU-funded project pushes arts, culture, creativity in Vietnam
- Martial artist Nam shines for Vietnam at ASIAD
- Vietnam Open 2018
- Maruti Suzuki Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing to open in August
- Vietnam Open 2018: Ajay Jayaram, Siril Verma and Rituparna Das advance
- Day trip for HCM City residents
- APS job fair seeks to fill hundreds of teaching openings
- Audi México opens all-new training centre
- Suzuki To Open Indian Plant With Two Guards For Every Worker
- Tiger Woods almost completed the greatest sporting comeback in history after narrowly coming up short at The Open
- Rory McIlroy: I'd love to join forces with Open Champion Molinari in Ryder Cup
- Roger Federer, Floundering in Heat and Humidity, Shows He’s Only Human
- Mercedes Bloggers Meet – A Day Well Spent
- Colts announcer Bob Lamey stepped down days after using racial slur off-air
- President Jokowi arrives in Seoul for two day visit
Vietnam Human Resources Day 2012 opens have 290 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 22, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.