- Tuy Hoa city: communicating to deploy the project “Improve our race’s quality” in 2013
- 225 billion VND is invested to build Tuy Hoa city into a type- 2 city
- Tuy Hoa city creates a new face
- Tuy Hoa city: Contest for learning disaster prevention knowledge and climate change adaptation
- Well exploit the advantages and potentials to construct Tuy Hoa city into a civilized and friendly one
The Provincial People’s Committee (PPC) has held a meeting with the delegation of International Cooperation of the FederalRepublic of Germany (GIZ) and the Department of Infrastructure (Ministry of Construction) on the drainage, flooding, drainage projects that have been deployed in the area of Tuy Hoa city.
As informed by the Department of Construction, drainage system of Tuy Hoa city has been invested since 1991, and so far, most of the works have deteriorated with weak drainage. Since 2005, Tuy Hoa has implemented urban development projects of small and medium region from ODA fund, built rain-water and sewage drainage systems for a number of inner city roads. However, the investment of these work has not been synchronized, efficiency of drainage and flooding-prevention hasn’t been high.
At the meeting, the Department of Construction proposed to the delegation of the Federal Republic of Germany and the Ministry of Construction to support drainage planning fund for Tuy Hoa city; building flood-map and flood warning system …
The delegation has set out a number of related requirements; simultaneously informed that once drainage anti-flooding projects for small and medium-sized cities approved in Vietnam, Quy Nhon city (Binh Dinh) and Tuy Hoa city (Phu Yen) are the two main towns in the central region to be chosen for deployment.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRONG HAO