Rising sea levels and land sinkage are proving to be a double-whammy in the Mekong Delta, where residents are constantly forced to raise their homes to remain above water.
The scene during high tide in Ngoc Hien District in the southernmost province of Ca Mau. With sea levels, and tides, rising every year and land sinking in the Mekong Delta residents are fearful and keep raising their house levels to remain above water.
- Sea Change or Career Change - Stepping off the Hamster Wheel
- Communicating Change Management: Change is the Same as It Always Was
- Change - More Than a New Construction
- Change the Game Plan When You Are Getting Beat
- CHANGE - Do You Do It? Or Does it Undo You?
- Sea Kayak
- Balancing Your Business: Making Change Easy
- Global Warming or Climate Change
- How To Achieve Your Dreams and Goals by Navigating Through Your Seas of Beliefs
- Ross Ice Shelf, Ice Bergs and Climate Change