Vietnamese and foreign scientists have found a new species of snake in Vietnam, China, and Laos,VnExpress reported on Thursday.
The snake, which belongs to the genus Oligodon Fitzinger, 1826, was named Oligodon Nagao David, Nguyen, Nguyen, Jiang, Chen, Teynié & Zigle, the news website said.
- Business Remittances to Vietnam surge ahead of Lunar New Year In Vietnam, remorseful robber returns US$4,300, apologizes to victim
- Business Vietnam March trade surplus $1.63 bln vs $600 mln surplus forecast Thai cave boy divers explore new tunnel in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s beauty market booming with new brands
- Business 90% of buyers in Hanoi, HCMC cannot afford new cars: automaker Things I miss when away from Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines, Pratt & Whitney seal 1.5-billion-USD deal
- Vietnam chairs WIPO’s 58th series of meetings of member states’ assemblies
New snake species found in Vietnam have 126 words, post on at October 7, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.