Vietnam will officially carry out lethal injections from November this year to replace firing squads in the implementation of death penalties, according to a new government decree.
Nguyen Duc Nghia (C), who was sentenced to death last year for beheading and robbing his ex-girlfriend, is awaiting execution.
- Vietnam to use lethal injections from November
- Lethal injections to begin from November
- The last moments of death-row criminals
- Workable policies under review
- Vietnam sentences 11 to death for heroin trafficking
- UN talks to target 'killer robots'
- Two tamarind trees with evergreen leaves
- Dallas shooter planned larger attacks, police say
- Old soldier honours his fallen comrades
- Shiite cleric urges Iraqis to defend country
- Obama brands Orlando attack an act of 'terror and hate'
- Blood and benefits: Duterte imposes his formula on the Philippines
- Children hospitalised for quinvaxem reactions
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 20/11
- Korean band Sistar back to Vietnam
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/11
- Binh Dinh Enterprises Deepen Market Footholds
- Veteran still searching for his comrades
- Key events in 2016
- Gov't tightens e-commerce rules
Lethal injections to replace guns in November have 152 words, post on at October 22, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.