Vietnam will officially carry out lethal injections from November this year to replace firing squads in the implementation of death penalties, according to a new government decree.
Nguyen Duc Nghia (C), who was sentenced to death last year for beheading and robbing his ex-girlfriend, is awaiting execution.
- No pardon granted to Hanoi man who beheaded ex-girlfriend
- In the crosshairs of conscience: John Kitzhaber's death penalty reckoning
- Tennessee's top 10 news stories of 2018
- Year in Review 2014: Top 20 Arizona news stories
- O.C.’s death row: 58 killers and counting
- Missouri death penalty case seems to turn on Kavanaugh vote
- In Control: Five issues where Justice Kavanaugh could be the decider
- Top Tennessee news stories of 2018: Megan Barry's resignation tops list
- Toxins In The Flesh Of Murdered Animals Include Blood, Sweat, And Tears : Indybay