VietNamNet Bridge – Five fauna species of Vietnam, including the Hoan Kiem Lake turtle, have been listed in the top 100 endangered species of the world.
The report named “100 most seriously threatened species in the world. They are invaluable or worthless?” is the result of more than 8,000 scientists from the International Conservation Union (IUCN) and the Zoological Society of London (ZSL). The list was published at the World Conservation Congress in Jeju Island, South Korea last month.
- Trump’s Border Wall Could Threaten More Than a Hundred Endangered Species, Ecologist Warns
- Water voles to be reintroduced to England's highest lake
- How the dormouse is returning to England’s hedgerows after 100 years
- Humans creating sixth great extinction of animal species, say scientists
- Reptile-loving collector gets visit from police after snapping up critically-endangered Siamese crocodile's skull on eBay for £30
- Côn Đảo Island pioneers sea turtle protection
Hoan Kiem Lake turtle among the world's 100 most endangered species have 141 words, post on at October 9, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.