VietNamNet Bridge – Five fauna species of Vietnam, including the Hoan Kiem Lake turtle, have been listed in the top 100 endangered species of the world. The report named “100 most seriously threatened species in the world. They are invaluable or worthless?” is the result of more than 8,000 scientists from the International Conservation Union (IUCN) and the Zoological Society of London (ZSL). The list was published at the World Conservation Congress in Jeju Island, South Korea last month. (more…)
- Endangered Species in the Caribbean
- Bird Flu Pandemic Could Wipe Out Many Endangered Species
- Sales Reps and Sales Managers: Endangered Species
- Travel Agents-An Endangered Species?
- World Wildlife Fund: Where Have All those Animals Gone; Long Time Coming?
- Lake Arrowhead: California's Alps
- What if an Alien Species is Found and They are Hungry?
- Parrots Of The World
- Accelerating Bird Species Populations After Bird Flu
- The Folly Beach Turtle Watch Program
Hoan Kiem Lake turtle among the world's 100 most endangered species have 160 words, post on at October 9, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.