Le Nguyen Khang and his staff in HCM City have successfully produced a wood car, the first of its kind in Vietnam.
Construction of the open-top car which is 4.6 metres long and 1.8 metres wide started in April last year, he said.
High-tech parts of the car such as engine, gearbox, chassis, transmission system, and steering wheel which were imported from BMW German automaker, while other parts were manually made of wood by themselves.
Khang named the car “Achilles”, which he said can safely run up to 60 km/h and be used in restaurants, hotels, golf courses, and tourist resorts.
He expects to sell the car at US$25,000-26,000 and all the money will go to charities.
- In Vietnam, Rampant Wildlife Smuggling Prompts Little Concern
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 18
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 22
- The $5 billion hoard of metal the world wants but can’t have
- Chadwick Moore -- Left for Dead in Danville: How Globalism Is Killing Working Class America
- As Its Parent Turns 150 Years Old, Peninsula Hotels Continues Down The Road Less Traveled
- The 95 best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- Supply chain disruption: Is the worst over?
- COP26 must not fail with humanity to blame for 'out of control' climate change
- Can You Talk Your Way Out of a Life Sentence?
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: The Grand Tour presents Britain, the softest touch... in the wuurlld!
First wood car made in Vietnam have 224 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 19, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.