Nhan Dan Online – The Da Nang City Department of Transport held a ceremony on October 26 to celebrate the successful installation of the steel arch and completion of the main span of the Rong (“Dragon”) Bridge over the Han River.
- Section of Highway 417 to close this weekend for bridge truss installation
- A Crash Course in Bridge Design
- Handcrafted Wood Bridges - Why Have One?
- Wooden Foot Bridges - Landscaping Beauties in Your Home
- What to Think About Before Deciding on a Wooden Garden Bridge
- A Bridge Only Sledgehammers Can Fix Will No Longer Sabotage Rush Hour
"Dragon Bridge" main span completed have 93 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at October 27, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.