Nhan Dan Online – The Da Nang City Department of Transport held a ceremony on October 26 to celebrate the successful installation of the steel arch and completion of the main span of the Rong (“Dragon”) Bridge over the Han River.
- World's longest double-deck suspension bridge to be completed in 2019
- Cyclists’ dream of crossing Bay Bridge moves forward on slow, pricey roll
- Bay Bridge bike path set to open on weekdays May 5
- Florida Pedestrian Bridge Collapse The Result Of Bad Math And Ignoring Giant Cracks: Feds
- Bay Bridge 'bike path to nowhere'
- Dragon Ball Super Clarifies if Saiyans Can Fight in Space
"Dragon Bridge" main span completed have 99 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at October 27, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.