VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnam now faces the risk of losing Japan as the biggest shrimp export market, because the importer requires very low Ethoxyquin content in shrimp products.
- Few barriers to China's push in South China Sea
- Vietnam wants peaceful end to sea disputes
- Nomnoming at Vietnomnom
- Trump says Vietnam is a "great miracle"
- The limits of soft power in the South China (West PH) Sea
- Vietnam: Cautious, but unpredictable in a crisis
- The rain, a bus, and a whole lot of food
- The best New York City restaurant for every type of cuisine
- Brazil foodies go off beaten path in Rio's slums
- Restaurant business as sunrise sector
- Japan forces a harsh choice on children of migrant families
- US, Japan warn China: ‘Behave’
- Stunning portraits show what women at work look like around the world
- At tail end of trans-Pacific flight, terror
- 8 Home-based work options for moms
- Asean sets its sights on capital market integration
- Dollar profits from yield allure, Nikkei at one-year peak
Japanese Ethoxyquin barrier keeps Vietnamese shrimp outside have 153 words, post on at September 17, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.