VietNamNet Bridge ‘ While a lot of animals living in the wild have been hunted by people, many others have been put on cages at private houses just to entertain people. A lot of people going by stopped and fed the monkey. When the people left, the monkey returned to its normal position, on a fork of a branch. The iron chain reached one meter only, which means that the monkey could only go around within a short radius. The money had nothing to do, except standing, sitting and lying. (more…)
- Restorations at L.A.’s Eames House and Silvertop Were Not Simple Jobs
- My Private Oval Office Press Conference With Donald Trump, Mike Pence, John Kelly, and Mike Pompeo
- Homeless Tasmanians forced to choose between pet and shelter amid housing crisis
- German zoo reopens after deadly New Year fire at ape house
- 'Game of Thrones' Fans Share Dream Cast List for HBO Prequel 'House of the Dragon'
- Housing group refuse to let furious mum install window in her baby's bedroom
- Behind the tourist fun there a world of suffering for elephants at holiday attractions
- This New York City Housing Project Works. What’s Different About Ocean Bay?
- Rare African Cat Captured After Running Loose Through Pennsylvania
- Lion kills intern at California animal sanctuary
Rare animals kept at private houses' for fun have 226 words, post on at August 2, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.