Authorities in the Mekong delta province of Hau Giang have banned local authorities from spraying herbicide to kill the fast propagating water hyacinth weed that has overtaken and blocked waterway traffic on rivers and canals.
Many of the rivers and canals in Hau Giang Province have been inundated by an overgrowth of the fast propagating water hyacinth weed that is now obstructing all maneuverability of waterway traffic.
- Beating Those Pesky Weeds
- How to Choose Herbicides
- How to Protect Corn From Weeds
- Deadly Chemicals Found in Tap Water
- Tree Watering Tips - Drought Stress Protection by Deep Root Irrigation
- What Does Tap Water Contain? Astounding Revelations
- Sediment Water Filters - Tips on What Else You Need to Purify Water
- How to Eliminate Weeds From Your Lawn
- Why You Should Be Very Careful When Using Herbicides
- A Guide to Tap Water Facts
- Lake and Pond Weed Control Requires a Proactive Strategy by Marina Owners
- You Should Not Be Using Tap Water to Make Baby Formula
- Buying a Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit
- What to Expect From the Best Faucet Water Filter
- Eco-Friendly Weed Control
- How to Kill Dallis Grass
- What Does Tap Water Contain, Anyway?
- Ever Wonder What's Inside Our Tap Water? Could it Be Slowly Hurting Us?
- Contaminated Tap Water - 7 Things You Must Know
- Banned by the Rabbis
Ban on herbicide to kill water hyacinth weed have 203 words, post on at August 16, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.