- Nguyen dynasty’s woodblocks on Hoang Sa, Truong Sa sovereignty displayed
- Nguyen dynasty’s woodblocks on Hoang Sa, Truong Sa sovereignty display
- Historical evidence affirming Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa Islands
- The General Department of Politics concludes working visit to Truong Sa island district
- Truong Sa Island, main theme of Spring Flower Festival 2012
PANO – 68 photos, “Feelings for Truong Sa”, taken by photographer Vu Anh Tuan during his working visit to Truong Sa in late April, will be on display on August 8th at the showroom at 93 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hanoi.
Accordingly, the photos will be divided into three parts, including landscapes on islands of Truong Sa Archipelago, troops in working, studying and training, and instant moments through the lens of the photographer.
Through these photos, photography-lovers will have an opportunity to enjoy the beauty of islands of Truong Sa Archipelago as well as learn more about the normal life, optimism, the love for life as well as mission of troops on Truong Sa Archipelago.
Photographer Vu Anh Tuan, member of Vietnam photographers’ Association and one of the best photographers of the International Federation of Photographic Art, is working for Nhan Dan Newspaper.
After the exhibition, the photographer will donate these photos to the Naval Command.
Here are some photos to be introduced at the coming exhibition:
Translated by Tran Hoai