(VOV) – A seminar on the potential and prospects of tourism in Vietnam has been held in Israel with the aim of boosting Vietnam’s tourism and promoting images of its people and land to international markets.
- Corbyn Demands Arsenal Boycott After Israeli Tourism Score Sponsorhip Goal
- Nearly 500 youth join “Blue Vietnam Sea” campaign in Da Nang
- The Olympic Vietnam team awarded nearly $190,000 in total
- AZ Tourism Brings $1B In Taxes — And Challenges To Preservation
- Formula 1 Announce Vietnam Grand Prix From 2020, Multi-Year Deal Agreed
- EU-funded project pushes arts, culture, creativity in Vietnam
Promoting Vietnam’s tourism in Israel have 89 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 26, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.