- Military Hospital 103 provides free health check-ups and medicines to beneficiaries
- Military Medical Academy provides free TB checkups
- Policy beneficiaries receive free health checkups
- The Military Medical Department receives noble order
- Naval units provides free health checkups and medicines for nearly 85,000 people
PANO – A delegation of 20 doctors and nurses of Military Medical Department provided free health check-ups, medicines and health consulting to 250 social beneficiaries in Yen Phu ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
The activity was held by the Military Medical Department and People’s Committee of Yen Phu Ward to mark the 65 th anniversary of war invalids and martyrs.
Colonel, Nguyen Van Vuong, Political Commissar of Military Medical Department affirmed that giving free health check-ups and medicines to beneficiaries is an activity to promote the solidarity of troops and people in locality. Each doctor and nurse considers it their responsibility and honor.
Established in 1946, the Military Medical Department over the past years worked with authorities and people of Yen Phu ward to provide health check-ups, medicines and health consulting to beneficiaries, including war invalids, sick soldiers, martyrs’ relatives, Vietnamese heroic mother and to name but a few.
Tran Hoai – Thu Thuy