PANO – Mr. Juergen Eichhorn and Mr. Paul Christanell have opened a restaurant in Hai Duong province to raise fund for Vietnamese children suffering from Agent Orange/Dioxin for three years now.
Born in Germany and married to a Vietnamese woman, Juergen Eichhorn considers Vietnam a country which nutures his warm family and he has reserved his deep sentiment for Vietnam and its people.
- 'Saw People Shake Bridge, Took a U-turn': Man's Fear Turns True After Returning from Ill-fated Morbi Bridge
- No place to die | In Karnataka’s Ganagapura, the old and sick are are left to their fate
- Days before Morbi bridge collapse, firm claimed it had spent Rs 2 cr on renovation, materials made as per specifications
- Kanye West Laments Losing His 'Queen' in Apparent Message to Kim Kardashian
- Mario Conti, Catholic Archbishop of Glasgow who saved his diocese from financial ruin and transformed the cathedral – obituary
- Depp Denied Split From Vanessa Paradis 1 Year Into Heard Relationship: Docs
- Prison deaths mount in El Salvador's gang crackdown
- 1000 novels everyone must read: State of the Nation (part three)
- 1000 novels everyone must read: State of the Nation (part two)
- The Acropolis and Golgotha
- The New View of Charity
- The Bayonet-Poker
- Halloween: The ghosts that reside in Wales' spooky castles
- How Old Is Too Old in Politics?
- My Country, Right or Wrong?
- US midterms 2022: Key candidates to watch who could sway the balance of power
- What stays and what's gone from Biden's spending bill (so far)
- How Taylor Sheridan Created America’s Most Popular TV Show
- Mason Mount and Peter Crouch reflect on England and World Cup ahead of uniting for charity
- The Landscape Chamber
Light for ill-fated children have 260 words, post on at July 22, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.