At a reception for Venerable Tepvong, Buddhist Supreme Patriarch of Cambodia, in Hanoi on July 11, Phuc spoke highly of important contributions made by religious sects during the process of national construction and defence in each country, contributing to fostering the traditional solidarity, friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two nations.
Vietnam respects the people’s religious freedom and always upholds the ethical and cultural values of religious belief, which is the spiritual demand of the people. Religious followers are part of the great national unity, Phuc said.
Tepvong expressed gratitude for the support and assistance given by the Vietnamese Party, State, Government and people to the Cambodian people. He also pledged to do his utmost to tighten bilateral ties.
- Philippines, Vietnam push sea code
- Cambodia-Vietnam legacy condemned on ‘Victory Day’
- Cambodia, Vietnam intensify fight vs crime
- Cambodia trade push sharpened
- Cambodia, Vietnam sign border agreements
- Vietnam, Laos boost cooperation in trade-industry, energy, mining
- Vietnam, France promote cooperation between parliamentarian groups
- Vietnam signs new cooperation program with WHO
- Conference on Vietnamese-French local cooperation closes
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31