The fourth International Vovinam (traditional Vietnamese martial arts) Festival will be held in the south central province of Binh Dinh from August 1-4, according to a press briefing in Hanoi on July 6.
So far, more than 1,200 martial artists from 26 countries and territories have registered to take part in the event.
At the opening ceremony, three arts performances featuring Binh Dinh’s people and landscape and Tay Son movement will be demonstrated by 1,500 students and martial artists.
A beauty contest and a street martial arts festival will take place during the event.
The festival, which is held every two years, is organized by the Binh Dinh provincial People’s Committee.
- Boston Children’s Museum hosts Youth Dance Festival
- Knox Buddhists renovate restaurant into contemplative center, host Sacred Space festival
- Rockland hosts 71st Lobster Festival
- For the love of bacon: Kiwanis hosts fourth annual festival celebrating loved pork product
- Asbury Park Boardwalk to host alternative music festival
- Mark your calendars: Charlotte festivals you don’t want to miss
- Rival Pierogi festivals settle legal dispute over trademark
- Morton Arboretum festival focuses on Asian culture, customs
- Twins Days Festival celebrates relative happiness for a 43rd year
- Iowa hosted 10th annual Arts & Crafts Festival