Hanoi is listed in the top cities of air pollution in Asia. The city also faces pollution of water, food, noise, solid waste and pollution at craft villages.
On average, nearly 5,400 tons of solid waste is daily discharged in the city, including 3,200 tons from urban and 2,500 tons from rural areas.
The city has 1,270 craft villages and a large number of them cause air, noise, water pollution. Many villages discharge waste and waste water to the environment, without treatment.
Many rivers and lakes in Hanoi, for example Nhue, Kim Nguu, West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, etc. are being polluted.
Below are pictures of pollution in Hanoi:
- Hanoi’s declining air quality blamed on change of seasons
- Hanoi learns from Singaporean partners’ experience
- Hanoi receives 18 air quality censors from Germany
- Stop making excuses, act on air pollution: Hanoians
- Air pollution in Hanoi exceeds red-warning level
- Hanoi, Australia’s Victoria state enhance cooperation
Pollution in Hanoi have 145 words, post on at June 16, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.