Chorus Aviation Inc. (“Chorus”) (TSX: CHR.B CHR.A CHR.DB) today announced a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per Class A and Class B share payable on or after July 18, 2012 to shareholders of record at th…
Chorus Aviation Inc. (“Chorus”) (TSX: CHR.B CHR.A CHR.DB) today announced a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per Class A and Class B share payable on or after July 18, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 29, 2012.
About Chorus Aviation Inc.
Chorus Aviation Inc. (“Chorus”) was incorporated on September 27, 2010 and is a dividend-paying holding company which owns Jazz Aviation LP, Chorus Leasing I Inc., Chorus Leasing II Inc. and Chorus Leasing III Inc. (which own Q400 aircraft) and 7503695 Canada Inc. (which holds Chorus’ investment in Latin American Regional Aviation Holdings Corp., which in turn holds a 75% indirect equity interest in South American regional carrier, Pluna).
About Jazz Aviation LP
Jazz Aviation LP has a strong history in Canadian aviation with its roots going back to the 1930s. Jazz is wholly owned by Chorus Aviation Inc. and continues to generate some of the strongest operational and financial results in the North American aviation industry.
There are two airline divisions operated by Jazz Aviation LP: Air Canada Express and Jazz.
Air Canada Express: Under a capacity purchase agreement with Air Canada, Jazz provides service to and from lower-density markets as well as higher-density markets at off-peak times throughout Canada and to and from certain destinations in the United States. Jazz currently operates scheduled passenger service on behalf of Air Canada with approximately 800 departures per weekday to 83 destinations in Canada and in the United States with a fleet of Canadian-made Bombardier aircraft.
- Nissan cuts profit forecast after 70% quarterly plunge
- Biden, most 2020 Democrats see red in 3rd quarter money race
- Abhimanyu Sofat’s sectoral picks in telecom and aviation
- Total plans $5 billion of asset sales to future-proof business
- PPI claims: Lloyds and Barclays face billions of pounds in extra charges
- RPT-Stung by WeWork, SoftBank boss Son charts more cautious IPO course
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit up 19%; says confident of meeting revenue guidance
- Stocks in the news: YES Bank, Mindtree, DLF, M&M, Canara Bank and GAIL
- Stocks in focus: YES, Mindtree, DLF, M&M
- 2018: Year of reckoning for India Inc
- Easyjet, Thomas Cook and Ryanair — Brexit's effect on tourism's big names
- Boeing Jet Sales Have Tanked in the Wake of 737 Max Crashes
- Daimler in fresh profit warning over Dieselgate, faulty airbags
- Thumbs down: On Moody’s negative rating
- On a (vegan) roll: why we can’t get enough of Greggs
- Southwest Airlines Forced to Pull Service From Newark Airport as Boeing 737 Max Remains Grounded
- Stay away from cyclicals unless you are an insider: Anand Tandon
- Reliance to sell stakes for Rs 1.15 lakh crore to become zero-debt firm in 18 months: Mukesh Ambani
- Economic Affairs Secy: 'Rs should settle at 69-70'
- Jet-lagged airline plans $400-million stake sale to PEs
No subjectChorus Aviation Inc. Announces Second Quarter Dividend - CNW have 469 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at June 21, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.