The event drew many other well-known models including the winner of the 2011 Vietnam’s Next Top Model, Hoang Thuy, runner-up Tra My, and fourth place contestant Thuy Trang, along with Thanh Hang, Kim Minh, Ngoc Quyen, Thanh Hoai, Bich Tram and Thuy Duong.
Her colleague Hoang Thuy was also selected by designer Giao Linh to strut her stuff on the catwalk.
Thuy is now a popular face in many major fashion shows with her winning appearance and expressions that won the hearts of the audience.
Tra My and Thuy Trang also stood out with their impressive height, which attracted due attention from other participants.
It is testimony to their success that the 2011 Vietnam’s Next Top Model contestants have performed with experienced models in prominent national fashion shows.
They have made their dreams come true and proven their ability on the professional stage. Their start with the Vietnam’s Next Top Model competition provided a significant advantage for these young girls.
The 2012 Vietnam’s Next Top Model has already begun and promises to catch the jury by surprises during the search for another generation of talented models.
- Selena tribute concert in Las Cruces set for April 26
- Twentysomethings Have Something to Say
- Tourism plays key role in Mississippi’s economy
- Madonna at Sixty
- Who Should Be on the Next Mount Rushmore?
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, July 26-Aug. 2
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Aug. 2-9