Prospective models prepare for Next Top Model contest The event drew many other well-known models including the winner of the 2011 Vietnam’s Next Top Model, Hoang Thuy, runner-up Tra My, and fourth place contestant Thuy Trang, along with Thanh Hang, Kim Minh, Ngoc Quyen, Thanh Hoai, Bich Tram and Thuy Duong. Her colleague Hoang Thuy was also selected by designer Giao Linh to strut her stuff on the catwalk. Thuy is now a popular face in many major fashion shows with her winning appearance and expressions that won the hearts of the audience. Tra My and Thuy Trang also stood out with their impressive height, which attracted due attention from other participants. It is testimony to their success that the 2011 Vietnam’s Next Top Model contestants have performed with experienced models in prominent national fashion shows. They have made their dreams come true and proven their ability on the professional stage. Their start with the Vietnam’s Next Top Model competition provided a significant advantage for these young girls. The 2012 Vietnam’s Next Top Model has already begun and promises to catch the jury by surprises during the search for another generation of talented models.
- This means war: why the fashion headdress must be stopped
- Fashion meets Fortnite: the rise of 3D clothes and digital catwalks
- Five facts about Victoria's Secret model Jourdan Dunn
- Clare Waight Keller triumphs at 2018 Fashion Awards
- Alexander Wang bids farewell to Balenciaga with a simple but sexy collection at Paris fashion week
- Future of fashion in the wake of Covid-19
- Fashion, ‘yellowface’ and growing old disgracefully – on set of Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie
- Alexa Chung reveals more about her new fashion label
- House of Holland & Lily Cole Partner With BRITA For Sustainable Fashion
- Zoolander returns: Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson bring blue steel to Paris fashion week
Top models shine at Fashion & Passion have 318 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 14, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.