- Required breakthrough in theory to lay solid foundations for the formulation of the Party’s guidelines and policies in the new stage
- Finance hits top gear for tunnel
- Welcome to new english version of vietnamtourism.gov.vn
- PM STRESSES PRIORITY TO DEVELOP MACRO ECONOMY
- PARTY LEADER ASKS NHAN DAN NEWSPAPER TO PROMOTE ITS ROLE OF IDEOLOGICAL PACESETTER
A photographic exhibition on Vietnam’s beauty will be held in Houston, the USA, from April 25 to 28.
Nguyen Viet Thanh and Hoang Hai Tinh will display 50 photographs featuring the daily life and simple beauty of Vietnam.
This is the fourth time for Viet Thanh and the first time for Hai Thinh to exhibit their photos in the US.
Viet Thanh, a photojournalist of Vietnam News, has won a golden prize at the Asian Press Photo Contest and many first and second prizes at domestic and international photographic contests.
In 2010, Hai Thinh won the best cultural photo title at the Gauruda International Photographic Contest in Indonesia and was then chosen as one of ten international photographers to join the “From Born to Berlin” photographic exhibition in Berlin.