More than 100 Canadian and foreign businesses in Canada attended at a seminar in Toronto on March 22 to seek and expand investment cooperation in Vietnam’s northern province of Thai Nguyen.
At the opening ceremony, Secretary of the Thai Nguyen Provincial Party Committee Pham Xuan Duong emphasized that the event offered an opportunity for Thai Nguyen and Canadian businesses to introduce their policies and potential for investment cooperation.
Margaret Vokes, South Asia Area Director at the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation, conveyed best regards from Minister Brad Duguid, stressing that the event provided participants with updated information and opened up opportunities for doing business and boosting relations for mutual benefit.
Duong Ngoc Long, chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, answered businesses’ questions related to the province’s policies, formalities and the advantages of investment.
Vietnamese ambassador to Canada Le Sy Vuong Ha encouraged Canadian businesses to invest in Thai Nguyen, emphasizing that the Vietnamese embassy in Canada will serve as a bridge linking Canadian and local businesses.
On the occasion, Dinh Huy Chien, a representative from Forrec Canada, signed a contract to provide consultancy for the “Festival Land” project at Ho Nui Coc Tourism Resort.
- Italian-Arab Business Forum shows opportunities in MENA area
- Saudi Arabia Explores Investment in Tesla's Take-Private Deal
- London-based HSBC holds road show in China to promote investment opportunities in Turkey
- Turkey’s Business Circles Invest Over $700M in Vietnam
- New Investment Opportunities Highlighted
- New enterprise festival offers £10k investment opportunity, and chance to influence Westminster charter
- Five investment opportunities not to miss while the markets wobble
- Ukraine's businesses mainly invest in production modernization, purchase of new facilities – media
- Eeyore Chancellor Philip Hammond must encourage businesses to invest in Britain’s future
- Weston business supports Springboard Opportunity Group