More than 100 Canadian and foreign businesses in Canada attended at a seminar in Toronto on March 22 to seek and expand investment cooperation in Vietnam’s northern province of Thai Nguyen. At the opening ceremony, Secretary of the Thai Nguyen Provincial Party Committee Pham Xuan Duong emphasized that the event offered an opportunity for Thai Nguyen and Canadian businesses to introduce their policies and potential for investment cooperation. Margaret Vokes, South Asia Area Director at the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation, conveyed best regards from Minister Brad Duguid, stressing that the event provided participants with updated information and opened up opportunities for doing business and boosting relations for mutual benefit. Duong Ngoc Long, chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, answered businesses’ questions related to the province’s policies, formalities and the advantages of investment. Vietnamese ambassador to Canada Le Sy Vuong Ha encouraged Canadian businesses to invest in Thai Nguyen, emphasizing that the Vietnamese embassy in Canada will serve as a bridge linking Canadian and local businesses. On the occasion, Dinh Huy Chien, a representative from Forrec Canada, signed a contract to provide consultancy for the “Festival Land” project at Ho Nui Coc Tourism Resort.
- Zelensky calls on Canadian businesses to invest in Ukraine
- Bezos maybe eyeing investment opportunities in Turkey
- Develop investment opportunities, official says
- Govt cuts all exploration investments after blow
- Qatari businessmen to explore Armenia’s investment opportunities
- ScaleIT awaits scaleup applications for investment opportunity
- Longevity investment opportunity
- PNG and European Union business and investment conference starts
- PM: Find investment opportunities
- Sanctions create business risks—and opportunities
Canadian businesses explore investment opportunities in Thai Nguyen have 279 words, post on at March 25, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.