More than 100 Canadian and foreign businesses in Canada attended at a seminar in Toronto on March 22 to seek and expand investment cooperation in Vietnam’s northern province of Thai Nguyen.
At the opening ceremony, Secretary of the Thai Nguyen Provincial Party Committee Pham Xuan Duong emphasized that the event offered an opportunity for Thai Nguyen and Canadian businesses to introduce their policies and potential for investment cooperation.
Margaret Vokes, South Asia Area Director at the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation, conveyed best regards from Minister Brad Duguid, stressing that the event provided participants with updated information and opened up opportunities for doing business and boosting relations for mutual benefit.
Duong Ngoc Long, chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, answered businesses’ questions related to the province’s policies, formalities and the advantages of investment.
Vietnamese ambassador to Canada Le Sy Vuong Ha encouraged Canadian businesses to invest in Thai Nguyen, emphasizing that the Vietnamese embassy in Canada will serve as a bridge linking Canadian and local businesses.
On the occasion, Dinh Huy Chien, a representative from Forrec Canada, signed a contract to provide consultancy for the “Festival Land” project at Ho Nui Coc Tourism Resort.
- Elon Musk in Game of Thrones visit and 'looking Belfast investment opportunities'
- METALEX 2011 - Optimizing Investment Opportunities at ASEAN’s #1 Metalworking Exhibition
- France continues to eye investment opportunities in Sarawak
- Marlboro owner Altria invests $1.8 billion in cannabis company Cronos
- Group Ten Metals Expands Land Position and Announces 2018 Exploration Plans at Stillwater West Project in Montana
- Canadian company buys Faraday Future land at Apex Industrial Park
Canadian businesses explore investment opportunities in Thai Nguyen have 264 words, post on at March 25, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.