[singlepic id= 8276 w=540 h=375 float=center]
Hyundai has donated 160 cars to Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in India. The Korean automaker is encouraging R&D activities in the automobile sector with this donation. The 170 cars were gifted to increase R&D in educational institutes. Out of the 170 cars, 146 were given to ITI Tamil Nadu, while the rest 24 were given to ITI Andhra Pradesh. Industrial Training Institutes are government run organisations, which provide in-depth technical training.
The cars which were donated by Hyundai India include the Santro, i10, Accent and even the Sonata. These vehicles which were gifted were used in nature and were around the Rs. 5 lakh range. Hyundai has donated the 170 cars over a period of three years. India’s second largest automaker is stressing on increase fuel economy and the use of alternate fuels through this donation drive. Hyundai has seen positive outcome and has decided to gift 26 cars every year to such educational institutions.
[singlepic id= 5828 w=540 h=375 float=center]
- Driverless cars are being retrained to be MORE like humans after becoming ‘overly cautious’
- Forza Horizon 4 full car list, Halo event, soundtrack and more
- Forza Horizon 4 full car list, early access and start time
- See Dirt 4's first gameplay trailer - spoilers, a lot of cars get smashed up
- Project CARS 2 revealed, coming in late 2017 (update)
- Project Cars 2 to release in late 2017; Will support 12K
- Project CARS 2 is heading to PC this year, will support 12K resolutions and VR
- 'Project Cars' PS4 Screenshots Revealed, Enjoy These Gorgeous New Images
- 'Project CARS' Developer Slightly Mad Studios Partnering With Bandai Namco To Distribute Gorgeous Racing Title Worldwide [VIDEO]
- CIIE to facilitate China-S.Korea exchange in car sector: Hyundai Motor