In the 500 BC, the first ever wheelchair was introduced. It would be long time before handicap wheelchair lifts were available. Now day’s major and big innovations in the technology of handicap lift have allowed boosted mobility for the handicapped and disabled persons. In the 500 BC, the first ever wheelchair was introduced. It would be long time before handicap wheelchair lifts were available. Now day’s major and big innovations in the technology of handicap lift have allowed boosted mobility for the handicapped and disabled persons. The first ever wheelchair lift was manufactured for the residential use, it was executed along the path of a staircase. Ramps were installed or fixed in the public places and commercial settings. But the ramps took some time before they became more extensive and common. In the United States of America the ramp was not until 1992 that the Americans with disabilities act was signed into the American law. According to this law the ramps must be built at all the public places and residential settings in order to give handicapped and disabled easy and comfortable access. This public places and commercial settings include schools, malls, hotels, medical facilities and transportation… Read full this story
- Strategic Alliances for Innovation, Technology and Training
- Samsung X820 - Innovative Technology at the Tip of your Fingers
- Latest Phone Deals - Innovative Technology, Attractive Prices
- Amezcua: A product of innovative technology
- Disruptive Technologies - Part 1: How Music Editors Are Related To Steam Engines
- Business Technology Tools - What Others Have Done! Can You Do the Same?
- Technology Acceptance Models
- The Evolution of Technology - The History of Computers
- Email to Telephone - Innovative Tool or High Tech Hype?
Modern and innovative technology of the handicap lift have 292 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at January 12, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.