– Vietnam’s stocks are now too cheap and too attractive this is the comment of “Why you should invest in Vietnam”, an article published on Forbes recently. Peter Cohan, the author of the article, wrote that in the visit to Singapore in January, he met an experienced investment fund manager. The manager affirmed that investing in Indonesia, the market which was considered as attractive in 2011, has become “out of fashion,” and that the best investment opportunities in the region are now in Vietnam. Vietnam’s stocks have become very cheap. The manager could list 20 shares in Vietnam which have the ratio of price on earning (P/E) at two times and the dividend yield at 12 percent at least. Shares are believed to have reasonable price levels if the ratio of the P/E and income growth is 1.0 and less. Meanwhile, the ratio for Vietnamese shares is 0.14 – an ideal level. The investment fund manager has also pointed out that the dividend yield, i.e. the ratio between dividends and share market price, is very high. The above said dividend yield of 12 percent should be seen as “very high”, if noting that the bank deposit interest rates in the…
- Why Employees Are an Entrepreneur's Best Investment
- Mexico’s new consul general targets investment opportunities
- Economists say slower growth is ‘new normal’
- Small business slows as trade wars continue, economists say
- Homeownership best investment to build personal wealth
- Real estate still rules as best investment (PDF)
- Iran's foreign minister says US sanctions 'unacceptable'
- Fed rate cut could provide economic boost, economist says
- Marty Walsh says vandal should come to Vietnam memorial service
- Halagard declares a rare investment opportunity just arrived
Foreign economist says best investment opportunities in 2012 are in Vietnam have 290 words, post on at January 31, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.