Phan Thi Huong Giang, who represents Vietnam at the Miss Global Beauty Queen competition held in Seoul, South Korea from May 3-10, is currently being voted as the second most beautiful girl on category “Miss Global Beauty Internet Popularity”.
|Phan Thi Huong Giang
Photo: Miss Global Beauty
So far, the 22-year-old model is among the top 5 with 7,860 votes, second only to Miss Romania with 10,010 votes.
Miss Lithuania, Korea, and America are now coming in the third, fourth, and fifth place respectively.
As the first runner-up in the 2009 Miss Jewelry contest in Vietnam and having experience doing fashion shows overseas, the 1.7m-tall Giang measures 86-61-91.
Giang said she is confident of a good show and will try to represent as a modern and dynamic Vietnamese woman.
Miss Global Beauty Queen, which debuted in 2005, seeks to help the less fortunate people and victims of natural disasters around the world.
Themed Beauty with a heart, the competition attracted contestants from 60 countries and territories including the US, Japan, and China.
Contestants need to go through several pre-qualifying rounds like talents, traditional clothes, bikinis before attending the finale on May 10.
People can vote for their favorite contestants and donate to the contest at http://vote.missglobalbeauty.org/vote/vote.php
- Naturalist Journeys Ranks Second in USA Today 10BEST Readers’ Choice Travel Awards 2019 for Best Educational Tour Company
- Miss International Vietnam ranked highly by 17 global beauty rankings
- Vietnamese representatives set to take part in global beauty pageants
- Việt Nam ranks second in tank biathlon at Army Games
- Vietnam ranks second at ASEAN team tennis champs
- Vietnam ranks second in number of visitors to Cambodia
Vietnam model ranked second on Global Beauty have 265 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 7, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.