Phu Yen to host ASEAN music festival in June
The 2011 ASEAN traditional music festival will take place in Tuy Hoa City in the central coastal province of Phu Yen on June 23-26.
The event will attract many art troupes from ASEAN member nations and East Timor, China and Japan.
The event is part of the National Tourism Year 2011, which is being held throughout the southern central coastal provinces of Phu Yen, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Binh Dinh, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan and Da Nang city. With the theme ‘Paradise for Sea and Island Tourism’.
- PJ Harvey: Primed and Ticking
- Deus Ex at 20: The oral history of a pivotal PC game
- Is Back. Wait, What’s
- BEL MOONEY: Should I kick out this lazy, moaning sponger?
- Virus turns our lives into dystopian 'Cribs' reboot
- The 65 best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- Oliver Stone On His Coming Of Age Memoir ‘Chasing The Light,’ The Challenge In Making A President Trump Movie & Times He Nearly Got Killed Making His Early Films
Kids exposed to classical music have 168 words, post on english.cinet.vn at May 29, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.