Phan Thi Huong Giang, the first runner-up in the 2009 Miss Jewellery contest, will travel to Korea to compete in the Miss Global Beauty pageant in Seoul on May 3 to 10.
Huong Giang, 21, feels confident about participating in the competition, having experienced the Miss Jewellery and Miss Vietnam World contests and participated in many fashion shows abroad.
Fashion designers Lan Huong and Hoang Hai will provide ao dai and evening gowns for the beauty queen.
This year’s contest theme “Beauty with a Heart” aims to raise funds to support orphans, disadvantaged elderly and disaster victims.
More than 60 beauty queens from across the world will participate in the contest. They will compete in categories of traditional costume, evening gown, bikini and talent. They will also attend a charity auction.
People can vote for their favourite contestants and send their donations at http://vote.missglobalbeauty.org/vote/vote.php.
- Vietnam ranks eighth in Missosology's global beauty chart
- My Duyen ready to represent Vietnam at Miss Global 2019
- Miss Vietnam named among Top 25 in Beauty Of The Year 2019 poll
- Ethnic beauty queen first Vietnamese to make it to Miss Universe Top Five
- Impressive outfits worn by Vietnamese beauties in global pageants during 2019
- A lookback at achievements of Vietnamese beauties in international pageants
Vietnam to take part in Miss Global Beauty pageant have 204 words, post on at April 30, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.