Phan Thi Huong Giang, the first runner-up in the 2009 Miss Jewellery contest, will travel to Korea to compete in the Miss Global Beauty pageant in Seoul on May 3 to 10. Huong Giang, 21, feels confident about participating in the competition, having experienced the Miss Jewellery and Miss Vietnam World contests and participated in many fashion shows abroad. Fashion designers Lan Huong and Hoang Hai will provide ao dai and evening gowns for the beauty queen. This year’s contest theme “Beauty with a Heart” aims to raise funds to support orphans, disadvantaged elderly and disaster victims. More than 60 beauty queens from across the world will participate in the contest. They will compete in categories of traditional costume, evening gown, bikini and talent. They will also attend a charity auction. People can vote for their favourite contestants and send their donations at http://vote.missglobalbeauty.org/vote/vote.php.
- Miss Alabama bringing ‘Roll Tide’ fashion to beauty pageant
- Beauty queen pleads guilty over riot
- QB Boller, beauty queen Prejean marry
- Miss Iowa tosses first pitch for Nats
- Vietnam Culture Year in Ukraine starts with Lunar New Year festival
- Waitress wins Tiger Woods Mistress Pageant
- Miss Congeniality charged in riots
- Amar’e among Miss America judges
- Miss Alabama to wear Tide dress
- SE Asia misses out on Asian Cup
Vietnam to take part in Miss Global Beauty pageant have 226 words, post on at April 30, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.