Multinational troupe offers charitable performances
The Bolondo multinational circus troupe have brought smiles to poor and orphan children in Hanoi with its charitable performances from April 20-25.
The troupe’s seven members, coming from Italy, Spain, Argentina and Brazil, have also dedicated several performances to ethnic minorities living at the Vietnam ethnic culture-tourism village in Dong Mo, Hanoi.
- Four Hours: The Museum of Weed and prowling Larchmont Village
- Mexico now has a backlog of more than 30,000 unidentified corpses as murder rate soars
- World Heart Day: Poor sleep quality & stress cause arrhythmia, can leave you paralysed
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Buhari’s decision that changed Boko Haram’s narrative
- Tuesday's Best Deals: Anker Gold Box, Dyson Stick Vacuums, Hanes Underwear, and More
- From secret affairs with crime lords to private diaries detailing her double life: How Lawyer X went from a reluctant police informant to revelling in bringing down her notorious underworld clients
- Marks & Spencer hopes to come back out on top with new autumn collection
- Robert Evans, producer of ‘Chinatown’ who saved Paramount Pictures, dies at 89
- 19 Ways Single People Are Doing Way Better Than You Realized
- What's Your Relationship IQ?
- Barack Obama Will Not Take Away Your Ties Or Your Hair
LIFESTYLE IN BRIEF 29/4 have 201 words, post on at April 29, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.